Saturday, March 8, 2008

SNOW!!!!

Well It finally happened as the weatherman predicted. We got Snow! Ht and I went out and played in it this morning. It's a good thing we didn't wait because after his BIG nap it was melted. This was the first time he's really been big enough to know what it is. (And to Aunt Farmie..... He has been a holy terror since that nap!) He got rather ticked at me for not letting him stay outside. He screamed & yelled & cried & threw a horrible fit! Until he got distracted by something else. Since he woke up it's been "HT! get out of that cabinet!""Get out outta your diaper box" "Ht! Don't touch that!" "Get away from the stove it's Hot!" "Ht! Why aren't you listening?!?!?!" Farmie I think I'm beginning to understand what you go through with B.B. & QM which of us was the worst at not listening to you? Well now he trying close himself in his tool box!  Ok now that's over and we've discovered our baseball game. It's kinda like a tee ball stand only the ball is attached and it makes lots of noise! 
I'm actually really glad to be home with only my son! It's rather relaxing! Especially after the week I've had! It's been one major project after another at work! I'm a visual for Macy's which is alot of physical and mental work. Yesterday was the last of a 6-day run of never-ending projects and meetings. (Ht is sweeping my carpet with the broom while sitting on his ball pen & watching Breakfast @ Tiffany's!)  Well anyway..... Me & DJBB, and DJ Baby Woofer ( he's the 2nd floor visual) had a safety visit from the big dog of the company and a seminar for our mens dept. and a Luncheon @ Opryland hotel and just our every day stuff to do. Then in the morning we are doing a major floor move in our better sportswear dept. which is my floor! It's probably the best idea they've had since we transitioned to Macy's! I'm really excited about this! Well I think that's it for now one of my favorite movies is on.... Pride & Prejudice with Keria Knightly & the boy is screaming at me! Again!

4 comments:

FarmWife said...

Personally I think B.B. & Ht have a bit too much of their Uncle Bubba in them. You and I will never be bored with these boys around. I love that he's watching Breakfast at Tiffany's from his ball pit! ;)

Have fun at work tomorrow, and don't forget, tonight is time change. Don't be late!

Queen Mother said...

Lets all try to guess who was the busiest baby. The Boy hands down.

Art the Omnipotent said...

Please don't curse the young. I know I only recently pushed myself onto this family but I am reserving the right to make snarky remarks about The Boy. Let's not thoughtlessly wish ill upon the innocent and unknowing and apparently deaf, they're only babies. I'm sure they will move out before the age of 27.

Queen Mother said...
This comment has been removed by the author.