Monday, March 10, 2008

Bi-Polar

I'm beginning to think I am Bi-polar, either that or I'm just burned out and don't care anymore. I used to be a really nice person to those who didn't know me well. I used to have alot of compassion for people. I don't anymore. That's not good! I have no patience anymore especially with those I live with. 
I can be happy as a lark and then I get home and someone does something and I want to strangle all of them. There are only 2 people in my house that can snap me out of that state. Axl who thinks I'm just flipping out about nothing and Ht who just yells at me until I laugh at him. I don't know how to portray my feelings to my family without them thinking I'm just being stupid about everything. I get so angry over little things like when Axl comes home I barely get acknowledged by him because he has to check his "stuff." Pockets doesn't listen worth a crap to anything I say, and Grams barely back me & Axl up when it comes to Pockets. I've given up. I'm beginning to feel more stressed out about going home than I do about going to work. I know that at work I can walk away from the situation if I have to. I never feel like I can do that at home. I'm taken as a joke, or just hormonal. Pockets isn't a bad kid,... she is just lazy as all get out. I know what I was like when I was little. QM can tell you lots of times she told me to do something and I just didn't do it but I knew when I better get it done or I was gonna get popped for not doing what she told me to do. I'm still a procrastinator but I know when things have to be done and I do them. I don't like it but it gets done. 

Is it normal to feel like you have no control over your life and to loose your patience over it?
HELP!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Queen Mother said...

Yes dear it is normal at times to feel like you have no control.

FarmWife said...

I think we all feel that way at some point. But most of us don't live in a house with a massive amount of extended in-laws.

And Axl not acknowledging you is just a boy thing. I don't think most men are like our Daddy. Husband does the same thing.

As far as Pockets goes, I can't help you there...you could just bag all her stuff up and hide it in your closet. ;)