Saturday, March 8, 2008

My life's sound track

If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be? So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, etc).
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press Play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the Next button.
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.
7. Don't skip songs.

What I'm Listening to(tm):

(1) Opening credits: One & Only -- Timbaland feat. Fall out boy
(2) Waking up: Sun doesn't Rise -- Mushroomhead
(3)First day at school: Diary of Jane -- breaking Benjamin
(4) Fight song: Masquerade -- Phantom of the opera
(5) First Date: Miscommunication -- Timbaland feat. Kerri Hilson and Sebastian 
(6) Breaking up: Overture -- Rocky Horror show
(7) Happiness: Animal I have become -- 3 days grace
(8) Life is okay: Disenchanted -- My chemical romance
(9) Mental breakdown: So far away -- Staind
(10) Driving: Dead! -- My chemical romance
(11) Flashback: Come and Get it -- Spout
(12) Getting back together: Call me when your sober! -- Evanescence
(13) Prom: Cloud 9 - Evanescence
(14) Graduation: track 10 -- Everlast (I have never listened to this)
(15) Wedding: Track 1 -- Departure ( I miss ya'll!)
(16) Honeymoon: Mother Machine Gun -- Mushroomhead
(17) Birth of a child: I'm not okay -- My chemical romance
(18) Final battle: Give em Hell kid! -- My chemical romance
(19) Death scene: The way I are -- Timbaland feat. Kerri Hilson & D.O.E
(20) Funeral song: King of the stereo -- Saliva
(21) End credits: Track 6 -- Everlast


Why do some of these make sense but most don't! I personally like # 18! 

2 comments:

FarmWife said...

My favorites are #2 (considering what a peach you are in the morning)and #12! That's funny!

Art the Omnipotent said...

gosta love the Timbaland!!!!