Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Super Target!

Well I have to brag just a little bit! They have built a Super Target about 5 miles away from me!!!! I'm so excited! Qm, Ht, and I went shopping today... I got some Fabulous shades and new earrings! Ht got the cutest shirt It says..... "I still live with my parents". I think they need to make it bigger for his Dad. I'm gonna be soooo broke! We found some great shoes for the girls( B.Girl & Bitsy)! but we didn't get them cause we didn't know what sizes to get & QM left her phone in he car. KK is working there I don't know how she does it I wouldn't have anything from a  paycheck left! Did you know they sell converse?! QM found a very sparkly pair they were really cute. 
Other big news...... I have to drive Pa home today. (insert maniacal laugh) He met me, QM & HT @ Logan's for dinner and He had Qm order a long Island Iced tea.  I saw it and told her that Pa really didn't need to drink that then drive home. She had no idea what it was. So I told her the ingredients. She was kinda surprised,  I'm not sure what she thought it was. That was probably the funniest thing. Pa wasn't drunk,... kinda tipsy; yes.  Drunk; no. He held it better than I would have. And Ht flirted shamelessly with the waitresses. He smiled and batted his seriously long eyelashes, and blew them kisses! Ya know the kids menus they have with the games and all that,.. well he had one and dropped it so one of the waiters picked it up and threw it away. Needless to say he got an earful the rest of the time we were there. The guy would walk past us and Ht would proceed to tell him off! One of the other waitresses brought him another  one and the whole time he had that one he watched that waiter like a hawk with a "You ain't getting this one, buddy!" look on his face. It was priceless. 

Well Axl is trying to get HT to sleep. It's nice to be able to have a break from that. If I put him to sleep I'm usually out either just before or not long after he is. It's really sad you'd think I never slept. He fighting his sleep something awful! Well I better go make his bed! Have a Fabulous night!

2 comments:

FarmWife said...

That's too funny! I'd love to see Pa a bit tipsy...he'd have to be tipsy to let you drive home! Heck, it's a wonder he didn't have to be unconcious! ;)

I loved HT's new flashlight. You need to send a picture of him with it to Uncle Gick.

Ht's Princess said...

Hey! I've gotten better since the last time you rode with me! I'll send that one when I send the shiner pics!