Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Can't have nothin'!

Well my vacation started off rather well but that's not how it ended. It all began warm and sunny, just beautiful outside! Ht and I washed our car. He just wanted to spray the hose, but he couldn't do it by himself. He helped me with that and tried to eat the soap off the car. I greatly discouraged that, but he figured it out on his own that soapy car just isn't a good flavor. I did get a bit of sun that week I had to go to L-burg :p and I got soapy car which didn't bother me. It was the fact it was only on 1 shoulder and to top that off it wasn't even the shoulder that I have my tattoo on!!  Nothing much happened after that until Easter! It was Ht's 1st ever Easter egg hunt! Ohhh that was very exciting and rather chilly. It got really cold, really quick, but I did hear that Farmie got snow that day. I could only wish. I'll take snow over flip-floppy weather any day! We went to Granny & Pop's in Nowhere Tn. (it's right next to hole in the wall Tn in between that and spit across Tn) Well where we live is known as the dimple of the universe! Look what Ht has to look forward to when he becomes famous. 
Well anyway back to the point! That's when everything went down hill!!! Pocket's had been sick prior to all this and get better,..... so we thought. Well she was but no-one else was. Ht and I were sick Monday and Tuesday. Then Axl got it and finally Grams has it. I bet you thought that was the worst of it! HA! Had ya fooled! I wish it was that easy, but noooo. I'm hoping God has something to show me from all this and I'm praying that I'm willing to see it! I went back to work wed. morning as planned Axl was at home with Ht even though he still wasn't feeling very well. I called home to check on them at about 11am and found out that they were on their way to the Doctors office. And that my friend is a whole 'nother blog! I have to gain my composure before I write about that. Till then have a fabulous day!

No comments: