Sunday, March 30, 2008

Watch the Lamb

Well to those of you read Farmwife's blog.... she's my sis and one of her blogs sent me back to my childhood. Even though she can remember things a whole lot better than I can! Oh speaking of watch the lamb,....  to QM I have Pa's Ray Boltz CD. You aren't getting it back anytime soon! I have to download it to my ipod. I can't even read the lyrics without feeling the immense need to call Pa and have him sing it to me. I have yet to act on that impulse but I feel the time may be coming sooner than later. I have to say I'm with Grandma M&M on the fact that it's not as good if Pa doesn't sing it. When I read the words to it I just about broke down and sobbed. I looked on itunes and they don't have it but they do have "Thank you" that's another one that Pa sang pretty regularly at church. That one doesn't make me cry as easily but it has been known to.  I want Ht to look back on his childhood and be thankful for the traditions even though Axl's family doesn't really have any traditions like that. They used to but certain people in the family did everything and others don't make an effort at all even to come. So I guess it's my responsibility make sure he understands how important they are.  Well I have to go introduce him to one of the most awesome shows ever!!! Fraggle Rock! I found it at Target have I mentioned that I love that store!

No comments: