Sunday, March 16, 2008

Saturday night

Well nothing much is actually going on. Axl is unpacking camera equipment for a shoot tomorrow. He has a project due for school. Did I mention he's in school for photography? Stoops is here hanging out on my couch, and Ht is spending the night with Grams down at Granny's house in the middle of nowhere, but I'm sure he's having fun. Pockets is there to entertain him. The funny thing that happened yesterday is that QM & Pa got DSL finally! Pa was almost in deep trouble with QM because he couldn't get her blog working and almost lost their address book. Qm & I were in the living room when I heard " Look at your ring and go to your happy place!" "You can't afford to kill me." That's when QM found out that Pa almost lost her blog site! I laughed & laughed! 
I'm so excited I'm on Vacation starting Wednesday! Thank God!!!! That means I can get my house clean and I can relax for a while. Doing nothing but spending time with Ht and going to Target!!! I have to make his Easter basket but I'm not sure what to put in it. I have to find his eggs that I bought them last year they are colored like sports balls. - Footballs, Baseballs, Soccer balls and I don't remember what the last one was if there is even another one. Oh goody another excuse to go to Target! 

2 comments:

FarmWife said...

Have I mentioned how massively jealous I am that you have a target?! You & Art just have to rub it in, don't you? Ours is an hour & 20 minutes away!! :(

Ht's Princess said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!