Monday, March 31, 2008

Rent Head

I'm swiftly becoming a rent head! I love Adam Pascal!!! Did I ever mention I'm married to a musician? Now if only he could sing as well as he plays. Well he does have one great undiscovered talent! He can play the guitar with his butt! Let me explain... He played at the Hard Rock Cafe and played part of a riff behind his back. Two of our good friends were with us and she announced after the set was over that she didn't know he could play with his butt. I miss little Mrs. Librarian. She is one of the sweetest people I know! She just had to go and move to the great land of Disney!
I just figured out that I can download a movie soundtrack to my ipod from a burned DVD. It won't play on my xbox or my mac but it'll give me the soundtrack. I don't understand technology! It's a good thing Axl does. Ht could probably work this better than I could. He's been playing Forza motor sports with dad for the past 2 days. Not really playing but yelling at the TV and pausing and dancing to the music. I better go and fix these boys dinner. They're STARVING!!! I'm getting a little hungry myself.

1 comment:

FarmWife said...

I have the soundtrack. Did gave it to me when I was home 2 summers ago. I love Adam Pascal! I love the goofy little dance he does on the table during La Vie Boheim.

"Where did you learn to tango?"

"With Nanette Hemilpharb, the Rabbi's daughter at the Scarsdale Jewish Community Center."