Saturday, February 16, 2008

Let me introduce me!

Well this is my first blog ever so bear with me! I have a son (HT) who is 16 months old today. He's the spitting image of my husband (Axl) with my clumsiness. He is the best gift that God has ever given me! It's amazing how he can brighten my day with just a look. I feel like I get so little time with my family. I work full time and my husband goes to school and has a part-time job. Thankfully I live close enough to my mom for her to keep him while I'm at work, and thankfully she's willing to keep him, not many working Mom's have people like that. 

We have a rather full house. We live under Axl's Aunt and Uncle
(MEME & Unkle Kess) and their 2 kids (KK and Rabbit) and then there's us 
downstairs Me, Princess as my sister calls me, Axl, Pockets, Axl's little sister, 
and Grams, Axl's mom. Then there's everyone who floats in and out quite often. 
KK's boyfriend, Private J who HTs adores! Rabbit has a new girlfriend almost every week
and then there's Stoops. He's Axl's best friend. And my best friend who lives way to far away,
Aunt Twix. She's in college in Dallas. Well that should give you a peek into my slightly psychotic
life.

2 comments:

Inkling said...

Hey! I just got the news that you are blogging. Welcome! This will be a good way to keep in touch, and to not become like those cousins (second cousins actually) who we barely know and only see every few years at a big funeral or something. Yes, the family that blogs together stays together. =)

Mommy to 4 little people said...

Welcome to blogging!! Hope you like it here :)