Monday, February 25, 2008

In response of my nephew's poop obsession

Ht's Aunt Meme was chasing him around in his ball pen. Well she caught up with him and bit him on the butt. Nobody knew it but he had pooped. So she a got the full flavor and scent. But she should be used to it, when Pockets was about a month old Meme was changing her diaper and she had projectile poop. Well naturally Meme screamed and the poop landed right on the corner of her mouth. 

Well that was the highlight of my day. Other than hearing my youngest niece say "Dada"! She's not allowed to grow up anymore until I get to see her!

1 comment:

FarmWife said...

I'm still laughing over this one. Poor Meme...I do feel bad for her, but it's funny!!

You should feel special. Bitsy wouldn't say Dada for Busha on the phone tonight.